Skip to content
- Do you do drone/aerial photos?
- Yes I do. I am a licensed uSAS pilot under the FAA’s part 107 Code of Federal Regulations.
- What is your service area?
- We cover the following North Carolina counties: Ashe, Alleghany, Wilkes, and Watauga.
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- First time customers should give us a call at 828-406-4888. Once you are setup as a customer you can schedule via text message, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if the weather is bad?
- The photo shoot can be rescheduled due to bad weather to the next available date at no charge. If you prefer to keep the appointment, we can photograph the interiors of the home, then reschedule the exteriors for a $75 return fee.
- What if we need to cancel?
- We understand that there are many situations that can cause a last minute cancellation. There is no cancellation fee if you notify us the day before the shoot. For same day cancellations there is a $50 fee.
- How long does the photo shoot take?
- An average photo shoot takes between 45 minutes to 2 hours. However, it may take longer depending on the size of the home and any additional services requested.
- Will the photos be resized and optimized for MLS?
- Yes. All photos will be optimized for posting to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). We can also provide high-resolution images upon request.
- Do I own the copyright to the photos once I have paid?
- No. As a standard in the photography industry, the photographer retains copyright on all images. You purchase a single use, non-transferable image license for the purpose of marketing the property. That image license is good for the duration of your listing and expires once the listing is sold, canceled or reassigned to another agent. Any usage of the photos by a third party including another agent or builder is prohibited unless approved in writing. Clients wishing to use select photographs for ongoing use to market their business may purchase a separate usage license. For more information see our terms and conditions.